JEWELRY - Website Chavanitas - Art Jewelry



Chavanitas is my art jewelry creation coming from my sculptor & visual artist artwork. Here it's new website. www.chavanitas.com


Obsessed by Vanities and the mix of cultures, all the collections are related to the major installations piece. I develop my work through residencies and travels, that allows me to learn, every time, different traditional techniques to used in a contemporary way. Using sculpture material such as, ceramics, bronze, volcanic rocks, porcelain for the jewelry design.


Each jewelry piece is a unique or very small edition piece, hand-made by myself. 



"As a sculptor artist I see jewelry as a miniature art, a precise unique piece of sculpture that you can wear."


Here is are some screenshot from the Black Lava and the Bones collections. 

Black Lava Collection -


Bones collection -




(c) Chavanitas