PROVENCE - Plage de Pampelonne

Sky blue
Plage de Pampelonne
Burn it blue - Caetano Veloso & Lila Dawn
Burn this house - Burn it blue - Heart running on empty - So lost without you
But the night sky blooms with fire - And the burning bed floats higher - And she’s free to fly…
Woman so weary  - Spread your unbroken wings - Fly free as the swallow sings  - Come to the fireworks  - See the dark lady smile - She burns…
And the night sky blooms with fire -  And the burning bed floats higher - And she’s free to fly…
Burn this night  - Black and blue - So cold in the morning - So cold without you
And the night sky blooms with fire - And the burning bed floats higher - And she’s free to fly
Y la noche que se incendia, - Y la cama que se eleva, - A volar…
Sea Talk - Zola Jesus
Way up high - When you tell me not to cry - Did you understand I can't help it - Did you understand I don't have a choice
Give me one more try - Before I fall apart, fall into the sky - I feel every inch, I feel it fold - Over myself, over you
Do you wanna go - Do you really know - I don't ever stay awake for you - Do you wanna go - Do you really know - That I can't afford the truth
I am bored
(c) Chavanitas