TROUVILLE -sur-mer

Les 4 chats
Trouville-sur-mer
Sea talk - Zola Jesus
Way up high // When you tell me not to cry // Did you understand I can't help it // Did you understand I don't have a choice
Do you wanna go // Do you really know // I don't ever stay awake for you // Do you wanna go // Do you really know // That I can't afford the truth
Sick // I'm sick honey / I don't, I don't got the money // Do you want a rain-check // 'Cause I can't give you what you need // All by myself
Do you wanna go // Do you really know // I don't ever stay awake for you // Do you wanna go // Do you really know // That I can't afford the truth
Give me one more try // Before I fall apart, fall into the sky // I feel every inch, I feel it fold // Over myself, over you

 Everywhere I go - Lissie
And i fall on my knees  // Tell me how's the way to be yeah  // Tell me how's the way to go  // Tell me why i feel so low
Angels will follow me now  // Everywhere i go  // Angels will call on me  // And take me to my home  // Well these tired eyes  // Just want to remain closed
I don't see clearly can't feel nothing no  // Can't you hear me?
And i fall on my knees  // And angels will call on me  // Now everywhere i go  // Angels will call on me  // And take me to my home
To A Girl With One Wing Gone - Troy Von Balthazar
She got tired of her face // so she sacrificed it // on a broken plate // what a sacrifice // straight is the gate  // to where the boys used to wait // they formed a line in the rain // just to celebrate
the girl with one wing and one wing gone
the girl with one wing gone
the girl with one wing and one wing gone
shot through the eyes // from the bones to the sky's // while were young and while were bright  // while were whitened in the light // its a bomb its a sigh // while were bright // while were bright  // while we are // I never get tired of your face // I just gently place it // on a broken plate // thats my sacrifice
to a girl with one wing and one wing gone
a girl with one wing gone
the girl with one wing and one wing gone
the girl with one wing gone
 © Chavanitas & Elodie Mercier