PROVENCE - Bach'stage

Bach'stage
On the road



Cabinet de curiosité
Concept store. Mélange de galerie, boutique de vêtements customisés, et cabinet de curiosité installé dans un ancien garage à moto. 
3 rue Joseph Quaranta, Saint Tropez

"It sure was a long long long hot summer night / As far as my eyes could see / Well my heart was way / Down in a cold cold winter storm. / Well my darlin' where can you be? Where can you be baby? / Where can you be? 
There was three sugar walls and a two candy cane windows / But the serious mood melted ah all those insight / Everybody's on fire but I'm uh snowin' in a cold blizzard. / Where are you on this ah hot cold summer? / Where are you on this ah hot cold summer? / Where are you on this ah hot cold summer night?
Around about this time the telephone blew it's horn across the room / Scared little Annie clean out of her mind and I tell ya / Roman the Candle he peeps out of his peekaboo hide and seek /And grabbed little Annie from the ceiling just in time / And the telephone keeps on screamin'. Yeah yeah yeah!
Hello said my shaked voice, well how you doin' I start to stutter look / Ah can't cha tell I'm ah doin'  Fine There was my baby talkin' she's way down 'cross the border. / She says I'm gonna hurry to ya I've been a fool / And I'm tired of cryin' / Said I'm tired Jimi.
Yes a long long long hot summer night / As far as my eyes could see / But I can ah feel the heat comin' on as my baby's gettin' closer. / I'm so glad that my baby's comin' to rescue me / So glad that my baby's comin' to rescue me / So glad that my baby's comin' to rescue me / Rescue, rescue me, rescue / Rescue me, rescue / Rescue, rescue, What'd I say / Rescue me, rescue me / Rescue, rescue me, rescue /Rescue me." Long Hot Summer Night, Jimi Hendrix
So you wanna be a Rock' N' Roll Star
so you want to be a rock & roll star/ well listen now to what I say / get yourself an electric guitar /and take some time and learn how to play / and when hair's combed right / and your pants are tight / it's gonna be all right
with time you go downtown  / to the agent man he won't let you down  / sell your soul to the company / they're all waiting there / to sell plastic wares / and in a week or two if you make the charts / the girls will tear you apart
what you pay for these riches and fame / well it's all a vicious game / you're a little insane / what you get is the public acclaim / don't forget who you are / you're a rock & roll star
hey you. come here. get up. / ah, this is the era where everybody creates. / recognize my face? / they call me broken glass. / that's because of the sound 
what you pay for all these riches and fame / well it's all a vicious game / you're a little insane. / well you're a little insane / oh a little insane / 'cause the thing that you gain / is the public acclaim / don't forget who you are / don't forget who you are / don't forget who you are / you're a rock & roll star  
Patti Smith (James Mcguinn, Christopher Hillman)
© Chavanitas
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________