PROVENCE - Lavandou

Sun was High
So was I
 wait for the summer
Life is easier when one of us is dead /I will wait a year /None starts to hear an accidental fall /And they won't suspect a thing at all
Wait for the summer /We'll sleep when we wanna /Don't tell your mother /We'll leave when we  / We'll leave when we wanna
And I have dreamed about it /Now I read about it /And I can't grieve about it /And I can't heeeeeeeeeey
Someone help me /Someone help me please /It's an accidental fall/And they won't suspect a thing at all
Wait for the summer /We'll leave when we wanna /Look at your mother /Is that who ya/Is that who ya wanna?
Sink into the sea
Tell my lady here what I was dreaming /And in not too long, what was I thinking? /What a proud old man, won't she start screaming? /I hear voice sometimes, when I've been… /When I've been drinking
Rising rising falling down /I'm rising rising falling down
I'll kill my baby with a .45 /One last shot right into her head /And I'm falling falling falling down
Yeasayer
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Caribou
 bamboo
 Odessa
Taking it slow, saving up she /Before she know it, all I ask before she goes home /She's tired of cryin and sick of his lies /She's suffered him for far too many years of her life /Feeling low, and scared that he'll say /Do you know how overtime you drove her away /Saving up to, the day when she goes /The day that she stands up /for everything that she chose
(She can say, she can say, she can say She can say, she can say, she can say
Who knows what shes gonna say)
-repeat- (She Can Say)
 © Chavanitas & alexandra perrin
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________